We have been working with the community of Minyerri to help them plan for and measure the results of work they would be doing at their arts centre.
- The nuts and bolts of strengthening community organisations
- Key ingredients for effective community research
- ‘We are not researchers’ – Making M&E accessible
- Applying place-based approaches to strengthen social and community support systems
- Young Dark Emu: A new resource for conflict transformation in Australia
- Visual methods for working with community groups
- Review and reflection instead of evaluation
- San Isidro; diversity and organisation
- Some reflections on mental health for World Refugee Day
- The complex mosaic of health promotion
- Why workshops about Development Practice?
- The art of making toolkits