The increasing need for evidence of the impact of investments in social development, health and education programs places pressures on organisations and their staff. This is not unreasonable, but for many people, monitoring and evaluation remains an obscure subject, distant from the day-to-day activities of working with clients.
- The nuts and bolts of strengthening community organisations
- Key ingredients for effective community research
- ‘We are not researchers’ – Making M&E accessible
- Applying place-based approaches to strengthen social and community support systems
- Young Dark Emu: A new resource for conflict transformation in Australia
- Visual methods for working with community groups
- Review and reflection instead of evaluation
- San Isidro; diversity and organisation
- Some reflections on mental health for World Refugee Day
- The complex mosaic of health promotion
- Why workshops about Development Practice?
- The art of making toolkits