After several years of learning from the achievements of its program in rural areas of Nicaragua, in 2019 the Raechel and Jackie Foundation became ConnectED. At the same time, the organisation embarked on a new phase of work in Guatemala that focuses on further testing and proving of its community-based model implemented with local education leaders known as Fellows.
- The nuts and bolts of strengthening community organisations
- Key ingredients for effective community research
- ‘We are not researchers’ – Making M&E accessible
- Applying place-based approaches to strengthen social and community support systems
- Young Dark Emu: A new resource for conflict transformation in Australia
- Visual methods for working with community groups
- Review and reflection instead of evaluation
- San Isidro; diversity and organisation
- Some reflections on mental health for World Refugee Day
- The complex mosaic of health promotion
- Why workshops about Development Practice?
- The art of making toolkits