Organisations are frequently seeking to improve the services they offer.
Organisations are frequently seeking to improve the services they offer. Areas of focus for improvement include:
• Achieving a closer match of services to needs, for example, for people with disabilities
• Finding better ways to interact with users of services, for example, where cross-cultural work is required
• Using technology to improve access to services, for example, through internet-based services
• Developing an optimal mix of services, for example, to best suit the demographic characteristics of a community or as a way of improving access for vulnerable or hard-to-reach individuals
• Improving the skills and competencies of staff
Whether through our work with BasicNeeds, Ninti One or many of our partners and clients, the subject of service improvement is never far away. As a result, we have developed various tools and methods to analyse services and to support better performance.